- 1/5 because there was too much texting language
- 5/5 because it has proper language such as a Salutation, a good explanation, positive feedback, etc.
- 4/5 because although it had good spelling and positive feedback, not all punctuation was correct.
- 1/5 because the comment had irrelevant information, spelling errors and wrong punctuation.
- 4/5 because there were too many full-stops where commas could’ve gone.
- 1/5 because there was too much slang, negative comments and close to no punctuation.
- 2/5 because there was a lack of information and no punctuation however, there was positive feedback.
- 5/5 because there was a reasonable argument, good punctuation and correct spelling.
The order of most helpful to least helpful for me is; 2, 8, 3, 5, 7, 1, 4, 6
For me, number 2 was the most helpful because it set a good example of what a comment or email should look like.
Number 6 was the least helpful because it contained hurtful comments and inappropriate language.
Some challenges I faced were, getting the right colour for my hair and eyes.
I also had trouble finding a similar outfit style to my own.
Once, there was the Kingdom of Dreamland. The kingdom was said to be the most opulent place in the whole world! Although, the kingdom was very covert and hidden.
The king and the Princess lived in a palace with the maids and guards. ” ’tis lonely without mother,” said Jennie. ” I know my dear.” “I just wish she could be here with us,” said Jennie sadly.
On the Princess’ 16th birthday, she is to be treated with all respect
Later that year, her father, The King went on holiday for a week to test the Princess’s abilities as Queen. ‘Are you sure you will be okay?’ asked the King eagerly ‘I’ll be fine father, now go!’
That week, the Princess was worn out with responsibilities therefore she was tired so she took a break and walked around the Kingdom for some air… OUCH! Jennie had been injected with something. Slowly, she started to get very sleepy
When she woke up.. SURPRISE! The King set up a surprise party for Jennie’s birthday! She was so caught up in her duties that she forgot! ‘I’m so proud of you honey!’ exclaimed the king. ” I told you that I would be fine, did you do this on your ‘holiday’?” The King had been planning her big surprise for the week he had been away and he was so proud of how she did!
This year I am looking forward to collaborating with the other girls and trying new ways to do our home-learning online.
Photo by Helloquence on Unsplash.